"Enjoy the little things in life ~ one day you'll wake up and realize they were the big things"







Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Little Blessings . . .

Potato Soup! (which I've just re-discovered my ENTIRE family really loves!), En-R-Gee essential oil (what an awesome little miracle in a bottle, especially mid-afternoon), admiring the beautiful deer hanging out in my front yard munching on weeds, kids looking up scripture verses as quickly as they can (as they chase clues around the house for an impromptu scavenger hunt), fancy little homemade capsules that worked wonders on the sore throat I woke up with, my youngest daughter serving her siblings dinner at her "restaurant" (complete with a towel draped across her arm and a funny accent!), taking my teenager dinner in the middle of her work shift less than 5 minutes away (she's working at the light show on the south end of the campground property this month), kids who finished their Christmas shopping a month ago and are happily wrapping gifts tonight!
It's the little things :-)