"Enjoy the little things in life ~ one day you'll wake up and realize they were the big things"







Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sam's "half birthday" celebration!

Sam got to go on his very first half birthday outing tonight. He hit the golden age of 4 1/2, which is when (in our family) the kids get to have a special night out with just mom and dad! We went to Chuck-E-Cheese and had lots of fun! Samuel also helped me make a cake earlier today (Daniel and Anna helped too!). For some reason Sam is quite excited about police cars and wanted me to put a police car on his cake, with us and him inside! I told him that I wasn't making a super fancy cake for a half birthday, so we settled for a picture stuck on top of the cake of all of us in a police car, hmmmmm . . . still not sure why we're all inside the police car!!, I'm not going to ask any questions! Nevertheless, we had a really fun night with our super silly boy! (Can you tell who took the picture of the three of us out front?!!)